Commercial / relation clients
Partner Success Manager
Description de la structure
Created in 2016, the start-up Edflex helps organizations (CAC 40, SMEs, associations) to disrupt the way they develop skills in business. The purpose ? Challenging the e-learning environment with the practice of self-training.
How? By offering a model inspired by Netflix with series & films.
Learners access to the Edflex’s platform in which they can find a catalog of the best contents of the web (MOOCs, podcasts, videos, articles, etc.). Cherry on the cake : new features, accessible at any time nourish the software on a daily basis.
Today this learning curation platform is integrated in the best HR systems (HRIS, LMS, LXP…) and offer a large choice of 40,000 contents split in more than 100 categories.
A selection of Key-customers which have already adopted the solution : Air France-KLM, The French Red Cross, Allianz, SNCF, The French Development Agency !
Last but not least, the start-up have also invested on a free platform : www.my-mooc.com. More than 5 million people all over the world had the chance to develop their employability since 2019.
To support its strong growth, the team is looking for a new strategic role : A Partner Success Manager. If you want to be part of a project that redefines the Learning & development industry, go ahead !
Description du poste
The partnership department is responsible for starting the conversation with potential partners (Saas companies, consulting firms, training agencies) and set up a strong relation between teams across organizations.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on Strategy, to help building powerful brainstorming and to strenghten the adoption of our solutions across key business partners and their customers.
So what does this imply ? You are in charge of the curation, direction and management of all Edflex partnerships. You will also work closely with the board to lead the strategy during the entire opportunity lifecycle.
Responsibilities shall include : cooperative strategic planning, partner on-boarding, basic contract negotiation, vertical analysis and business planning.
You work with various departments such as product, engineering, sales and marketing teams.
If you describe yourself as a self-driven and sales-oriented person, this role should suit you ! The aim is to be able to incorporate our product solutions to a versatile audience (multi sectorial business and tech industries).
Your main missions include:
- Identify, develop and execute new strategic partnerships while nurturing existing relationships
- Assist in contract negotiation with prospective partners
- Work closely with product, marketing and engineering in the planning, development and launch of new technology integrations
- Create and maintain internal documentation on prospective and existing partnerships
- Act as the main point of contact for partnerships, helping resolve any issues and ensure compliance with agreements
- Monitor the partner journey: onboarding, training, business review, co-marketing actions (white paper, event, webinar...)
- Conduct the strategic software integration roadmap
To help you in your business, your daily tools are : hubspot, slack, Notion, Spreadsheet, G suite and the CSM platform.
You’ve got what it takes if you are fluent in French and in English!
However, you will also have to tick the following boxes:
- 5 years’ experience in business development and/or strategic partnership in a BtoB sector, SaaS company (ideally HR tech or Edtech).
- Strong business and analytical acumen and a good understanding of the property technology environment.
As a person you are …
- an excellent communicant both in writing and orally
- hands-on, driven to achieve creative and sound results
- experienced in creating process and in driving operational excellence
- able to work independently or on a team
Your main skills are: critical thinking and negociation.
The ideal candidate shall possess superior analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and key stakeholders.
Why join the Edflex’s team ?
They put their people first by offering: Healthcare insurance, Meal voucher, Social gatherings. As well as Top notch offices (WeWork) with easy commuting, Regular national and international travel, Salary base + bonus, Skill development & certification every year and a class team colleagues!
If you want to know more about this position, please contact us !
Type de contrat
CDI, Temps plein